Saturday 26 September 2009

Tuesday 22: Chat Session

Last Tuesday 22, we had our first chat session with "Jóvenes 4 MA" from La Plata. I tried chatting with all the students that were connected, but with the unic one that I could talked well was Jerónimo (because they were only five or four connected, and they had to talk to the others students, so they couldn't answer me "quickly").
We had some problems with the headphones, nevertheless he could answer me a few questions.
He told me that he has been living in La Plata since he has born. Altough he like classical music, he also listen to rock and reggaeton (the last one only to dance). To celebrate spring day, he told me that he went out with some friends.
That's all, I couldn't get more answers because he had to disconnect several times. Kissies, Sheila.

1 comment:

  1. You got some information. I'm sure next time you'll be able to chat better.
    You have one thing in common . . . both of you have been living in the same city since you were born.

    I see you've been playing around with widgets! Your blog looks great.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete